Join Rhode Island Center for the Book
Your membership gift sustains RI Center for the Book (RICFB) signature programs: Reading Across Rhode Island, Kids Reading Across Rhode Island, Letters about Literature, and the RI Youth Poetry Initiative. Your support also allows RICFB to partner with similar organizations throughout the state to provide additional programming and member opportunities. Finally, membership gifts facilitate RICFB’s participation in the National Book Festival in the fall, and the State Exchange Day in the spring, sponsored annually by the Library of Congress and held in Washington, D.C.
Please see our 2023 Report which demonstrates the the impact of your membership donation.
To join or renew your membership by check, please send in the 2023 RICFB Membership Form (PDF) or (Word Doc) with your donation to:
RI Center for the Book
at the Pell Center at Salve Regina University
100 Ochre Point Avenue
Newport, RI 02840
To join or renew your membership online through PayPal, please use the “Donate” button below and in the note field please specify “membership” and check the box for “Share your mailing address with Rhode Island Center for the Book”.
- 10% off at existing bookstores
- Early access to event tickets
- Early book announcements
- $20 Student/Senior (65+)
- $35 Member
- $50 Sustaining Member (5 RARI books donated to a public library in your name)
- $100+ Patron (10 RARI books donated to a public library in your name)
- $250+ Sponsor (Entire RARI book set (25 books) donated to a public library in your name)
- $500+ Benefactor (50 RARI books donated to 2 high school classrooms in your name)
- $1,000 Literary Circle (100 RARI and KRARI book sets donated to elementary and high school classrooms in your name)
The Rhode Island Center for the Book has very active committees for programming, marketing & communications, and membership development. Committee Chairs are always looking for resourceful and creative people who wish to contribute their talents. All RICFB members are welcome to join one of the committees. If you would like to become involved, please let us know. Send your comments, questions, and suggestions to contact Kate Lentz at email@example.com.