The general criteria for book selection includes:
• A good story with a universal theme
• Appealing to a wide range of readers, from age 14 and up
• Accessible in language and content • Available in different formats (i.e., paperback, audio, Braille)
• Written by an author who is available to visit and speak with Rhode Islanders about the book
• Over time, the titles selected should reflect diversity in content,culture and genre
Send suggested Book Titles and Authors to Kate Lentz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline May 18, 2015.